If you are accountable at your company in any way for training effectiveness, this program is for you! Presented by one of the country’s highest-rated trainers, Training Effectiveness Skills will move your credibility, confidence, and skills to the next level. You will learn to bridge the gap between training and learning. You will discover how to make an impact and what’s needed to improve your overall training effectiveness. The program is fast-moving and provides countless creative ideas and techniques.
- Understanding your audience
- Aligning yourself with key partners in your organization
- Kicking complaints about training to the curb
- Designing high-impact training content
- Using modules effectively
- Exploring your options for resources
- Creating templates and job aids
- Delivering training that sticks
- Nurturing a learning environment that is conducive to learning and fun
- Engaging your learner
- Evaluating yourself and your learners
Who Will Benefit from Training Effectiveness Skills?
Everyone who wears the hat of a trainer at your company will benefit from this dynamic program. Both the highly seasoned, experienced trainer and those with limited experience at training will find this program worthwhile and beneficial.
|Honey Shelton has more than 30 years of experience as a training and quality improvement consultant for banks and credit unions across the country. Her substantial banking background includes spending three years as Executive Vice President/Chief Retail Banking Officer with a $1 billion south Texas bank. Nationally recognized as an outstanding speaker, over a half million bankers have participated in programs Honey has presented. Her depth of knowledge, enthusiasm, and compelling personality have left a lasting mark on InterAction Training, the firm she founded in 1983.|