Training Institute Members get 15% OFF on this product! Not a member yet? Click here to learn more!
CD-ROM edition of The Training Institute’s June 16 2016 webinar with Honey Shelton: These People Drive me Crazy!.
Headache Remedies and Pain Relievers for Supervisors
Some days it just doesn’t pay to get out of bed! Ever said that? Most of us that deal with the public find there are just some people that can drive us crazy! This program will provide you with excellent coaching tactics for dealing with the difficult people and challenging issues that frequent the workplace.
This program will examine the groundwork that must be laid in your branch or your department in order for you to help negative or difficult people see that what they are doing isn’t working. If you are ready to put an end to allowing people who sabotage teamwork or don’t pull their load to create turmoil this program is for you!
You will enjoy hearing Honey Shelton discuss ideas and solutions for improving communication, teamwork, production, and morale. Have your pen handy as you take note of how to no longer let others drive you crazy.
What You Will Learn
- Understanding yourself & others
- Motivation, how does it work?
- How to create a work environment everyone wants to work in?
- Choice Theory: What it is? How to apply it?
- Ground rules, expectations, and goals
- Coaching: What works? What doesn’t?
- Consequences vs. punishment
- Effective dialogue techniques: What to say? How to say it?
- Creating enviable relationships with WDEP
- How to garner support and respect for your ideas?
- Follow-through that sparks change