In this day and age, leaders have never been more concerned about the lack of cooperation and teamwork among coworkers. Teamwork is not only a good idea but it’s necessary for the success of any branch. You are required to maximize resources while efficiently managing your bank or credit union’s need for employees to work together in harmony. You want your lessons in teaming to result in everyone pitching in, covering for one another when necessary, and meet customer needs, all while working effectively and accurately.
Regardless of job title, customer demand requires your employees to do whatever it takes to make it all work with a high degree of quality, accuracy, and effectiveness. Without quality teamwork branches suffer consequences that prevent collaboration. High quality teams share values, trust each other and practice ongoing communication that is timely, clear and focused on excellence.
Lessons in Teaming will teach you…
- How to get the reputation of a team player
- Why teaming is an effective tool to achieve high quality results
- The elements of a healthy work relationship
- How to build satisfying relationships at work
- How to determine if mutual accountability is alive and well
- Team strategies
- Teaming lessons from nature
This 90-minute program is ideal for retail and operations employees, supervisors, managers and trainers.