Don’t be a jerk at work!
Life on the job is never perfect, nor are you or your teammates. Everyone is working under pressure, policies, procedures, and deadlines. Do your actions help or hinder the rest of the company accomplishing quality? Principles of Positive Co-Worker Relationships is a vital reminder to respect people’s differences and how important kindness and appreciation are internally!
- Excel as a team player
- Manage and execute your vision for the team’s performance
- Learning or being reminded of the importance of self-evaluation
- Taking responsibility for your happiness and excelling at relationships
- Trust-building how-to
- Explore the 7 Habits of Highly Successful People
- Choices under your control that impact the culture of the company
Honey Shelton has more than 30 years of experience as a training and quality improvement consultant for banks, credit unions, and related associations across the country. Her substantial banking background includes spending three years as Executive Vice President/Chief Retail Banking Officer with a $1 billion south Texas bank. Nationally recognized as an outstanding speaker, over a half million bankers have participated in programs Honey has presented. Her depth of knowledge, enthusiasm, and compelling personality have left a lasting mark on InterAction Training.