Training Institute Members get 15% OFF on this product! Not a member yet? Click here to learn more!
Polish Your Professional Maturity
Do you want to give your professional maturity a nudge but aren’t quite sure where to start? Join us for this one-hour webinar and learn how to add some shine to your image! Polishing your professional maturity is about making the best and most appropriate choices when you interact with others on the job. Your presenter, Honey Shelton, will answer the tough questions and offer best practices to polish and maintain your professional maturity.
- Are you a great example of your company’s dress code?
- How would others describe your day-to-day attitude?
- How do you respond to a customer or co-worker that annoys you?
- How do you deal with gossip?
- What risks do you run with your reputation?
- Do you ever talk about others and either start or stop the conversation with “don’t say I said”?
- How do you behave on social media?
- How receptive or defensive are you when you receive performance feedback?
- Can you identify behavior that is dramatic or overreaching?
- Are you flexible?
- Would you consider yourself a risk-taker?
Register today and save your seat, you’ll be glad you did!
About the Speaker
Honey Shelton brings the best of both worlds to her speaking and training engagements. She has 30 plus years of experience as a training and quality improvement consultant for banks, credit unions, and related associations across the country. Her substantial banking background includes spending three years as Executive Vice President/Chief Retail Banking Officer with a $1 billion South Texas bank. Nationally recognized as an outstanding speaker, over a half million bankers have participated in programs Honey has presented. Her depth of knowledge, enthusiasm, and compelling personality have left a lasting mark on InterAction Training, the firm she founded in 1983.