Microsoft Excel is a powerful spreadsheet tool with almost limitless options to manipulate data. This 60-minute webinar is NOT designed to overload your brain with dozens of mind-boggling ways to accomplish advanced calculations. Instead, we will discuss how real people like you and me use Excel and how we can make life easier.
If you casually use Excel as a platform to brainstorm or make simple lists of tasks, addresses, or people, this program is for you. In this 60-minute webinar, we will explore each menu, find and explain the icons that hide easy-to-understand functions you will love, and learn simple tricks you’ll wish you knew about years ago.
You will learn how to:
- sort, find, and manipulate information quickly and easily
- play with email addresses, names, and addresses to make them look and behave the way you want
- make counting and comparing a breeze with sparklines and filters
- setup your sheets for perfect printing
- find and remove duplicate information quickly
- markup your sheet to make navigation a breeze
The techniques will be demonstrated in Microsoft Excel 2016 but most tips are applicable for Excel 2010 and up.