Design Techniques that Spark Learner Engagement
Are you and your PowerPoint presentations in harmony or do you feel like you’re in a constant battle for attention with your slide deck? Come geek out with a PowerPoint expert in our next quarterly webinar and discover five surprisingly easy techniques to synergize your presentation with what you say and teach.
These techniques can be applied to webinars, e-courses, or classroom training and are easy to implement in both new and existing training programs. You will notice a remarkable increase in learner engagement and a more natural interaction between speaker and screen. Stop fighting with your slides, start looking like a polished presenter and register now.
- How to showcase handouts, training manuals or other paper documents
- Rewording techniques for better audience engagement
- Alternatives to the dreaded bullet-point list
- Best practices for using photographs
- Choosing font combinations for emphasis and legibility
Who Should See This?
Any trainer or training designer who uses PowerPoint 2013 or later.
This is a recording of a live webinar hosted on September 25, 2019. Any orders placed prior to this date will ship soon after the live event took place.