Looking for the live webinar? Click here
60-Minute On-Demand Recorded Webinar
InterAction Training is delighted to bring back regulatory export Deborah Crawford to update you on how the CARES Act will impact the knowledge, skills, compliance, and performance of your staff. If you lead or train people in your organization that are responsible for complying with the CARES Act, this is for you. Your staff and your customers will want answers to their questions regarding these changes. Be ready. Get it right. Tune in.
Deborah is an expert in communicating and conveying complex information in a way that makes the training transfer to learning.
- Walk you through the CARES Act for IRAs and HSAs:
- Changes on IRA withdrawals and RMDs
- IRS tax deadlines extension to July 15th
- HSA extension of the definition of medical expenses
- Remind you of HOT compliance concerns:
- Reg CC changes July 1st still in effect
- CTR changes on sole-proprietors and multiple roles and locations
This Program Also Includes Excellent Training Materials!
You will receive an updated IRA Handbook, CTR Examples and Reg CC training book
About the Speaker
Deborah Crawford is the President of Gettechnical, Inc., specializing in the education of banks and credit unions across the nation. Her 28 plus years of banking and teaching experience began at Hibernia National Bank in New Orleans. She graduated from Louisiana State University with both her bachelor’s and master’s degrees. Deborah’s specialty is in the deposit side of the financial institution where she teaches seminars on regulations, documentation, insurance and Individual Retirement Accounts.