- This event has passed.
The Four C’s of Exceptional Supervision
September 28, 2021 @ 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM
If you lead a team, and you need others to take direction from you in order to succeed, you will find this program of tremendous value. The webinar focuses on the techniques and strategies you need in order to lead and manage effectively.
This program will ramp up your leadership skills and address critical supervisory issues necessary to becoming an excellent team leader. If you are ready to take your commitment and skill set to the next level register today for this program, you will be eager to put to work what you’ve learned.
Join us, we will send you home with a toolbox to inspire your team to deliver extraordinary results.
- Creating a quality workplace
- Building Trust, Respect and Confidence
- Excelling at Effective Communication
- Handling those difficult conversations with employees
- Address difficult or uninspired team members
- Coaching – When, Why and How
- Employee one-on-one meetings
- Skills in giving and receiving feedback
- Assessing your Supervisor effectiveness
- Ideas to empower and motivate within the workplace
- Best practices in leading and managing
Who Should Attend?
Trainers, managers, supervisors, team leaders or anyone with supervisory responsibilities.
Great webinar for new supervisors or supervisors that are already in the role. Great tips for how to talk to employees and staff along with videos and books for resources. – Tammy B., Farmers State Bank
Vicki Kraai is a Senior Training Consultant for InterAction Training. Vicki infuses her training with a highly engaging “been there, done that” flavor. She started her banking career as a bank teller and worked her way up to CEO. She founded her consulting firm VK Solutions in 2010, specializing in assisting community-minded financial institutions grow their people and profitability. Vicki has a passion for developing people for success in the financial services industry. She holds a degree in Finance from Nebraska Wesleyan and serves on the Board of Directors of West Gate Bank in Lincoln, Nebraska.