- This event has passed.
The Four Cs of Exceptional Supervision
February 20, 2024 @ 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM
If you lead a team, or you need others to take direction from you in order to succeed, you will find this program of tremendous value. The webinar focuses on the techniques, strategies and best practices for leading and managing effectively. If you are ready to take your commitment and skill set to the next level, register today for this program. You will be eager to put to work what you’ve learned. You will also receive a toolkit to inspire your team to deliver extraordinary results.
What You’ll Learn
- Creating a quality workplace
- Building trust, respect, and confidence
- Excelling at effective communication
- Handling those difficult conversations with employees
- Address difficult or uninspired team members
- Coaching – When, Why, and How
- Employee one-on-one meetings
- Skills in giving and receiving feedback
- Assessing your supervisor effectiveness
- Ideas to empower and motivate within the workplace
Who Should Attend
Trainers, managers, supervisors, team leaders or anyone with supervisory responsibilities needs the help of this course.
Vicki Kraai is a Senior Training Consultant for InterAction Training. Vicki infuses her training with a highly engaging “been there, done that” flavor. She started her banking career as a bank teller and worked her way up to CEO. She founded her consulting firm VK Solutions in 2010, specializing in assisting community-minded financial institutions grow their people and profitability. Vicki has a passion for developing people for success in the financial services industry. She holds a degree in Finance from Nebraska Wesleyan and serves on the Board of Directors of West Gate Bank in Lincoln, Nebraska.