- This event has passed.
Navigating Generational Diversity in the Workplace
February 16, 2024 @ 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Emphasizing the significance of age diversity in the workplace, this session offers insights into effectively managing diverse age groups. It underscores the crucial role age diversity plays in team success and highlights its impact on facilitating knowledge transfer among older employees.
What You’ll Learn
- Explain the benefits of a multi-generational work team
- Understand our role through a different generational lens
- Identify what strengths and opportunities exist on our work teams regardless of generation
- Learn how to manage the generation dynamics throughout the employee career experience from recruiting, onboarding and the transfer of knowledge phase
- Benefits of tailoring training and professional development opportunities for a multigenerational workforce
Who Should Attend
Managers, supervisors, senior leaders and anyone who is leading and managing a team in their organization or has oversight of employee training and development.
Vicki Kraai is a Senior Training Consultant for InterAction Training. Vicki infuses her training with a highly engaging “been there, done that” flavor. She started her banking career as a bank teller and worked her way up to CEO. She founded her consulting firm VK Solutions in 2010, specializing in assisting community-minded financial institutions grow their people and profitability. Vicki has a passion for developing people for success in the financial services industry. She holds a degree in Finance from Nebraska Wesleyan and serves on the Board of Directors of West Gate Bank in Lincoln, Nebraska.