Hiring for the Right Fit and Beyond
March 12, 2024 @ 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
This program will step you through the best practices of hiring for the right fit. Being intentional about training managers and supervisors on the hiring process is key to creating stellar teams.
What’s our end game? Hire right, coach great, and build strong teams. This program will step you through the best practices of hiring for the right fit. Being intentional about training managers and supervisors on the hiring process is key to creating stellar teams.
Raise the bar when it comes to best practices for hiring for the right fit. This program is aimed at management and anyone that is involved in the hiring process, the interview and selection of new hires.
What We Will Cover:
• How to set the tone for success – seeing everything through the lens of the candidate
• Establishing desired attributes for the individual positions we are hiring for
• Preparation involved in conducting interviews
• Learning from recent hire decisions – are the right people or the wrong people leaving?
• Understanding the importance of being an employer of choice
• Considering cultural fit in the hiring decision
• Best practices related to the candidate evaluation process
Vicki Kraai is a Senior Training Consultant for InterAction Training. Vicki infuses her training with a highly engaging “been there, done that” flavor. She started her banking career as a bank teller and worked her way up to CEO. She founded her consulting firm VK Solutions in 2010, specializing in assisting community-minded financial institutions grow their people and profitability. Vicki has a passion for developing people for success in the financial services industry. She holds a degree in Finance from Nebraska Wesleyan and serves on the Board of Directors of West Gate Bank in Lincoln, Nebraska.