- This event has passed.
Employee Engagement & Retention Strategies
November 1, 2022 @ 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
The employee “experience” is just as important today as our “customer” experience. What if we saw everything we did through the lens of our employees? Would that make or break our current practices related to engaging and retaining employees?
In this session, we will peel back the layers and ask the right questions about engagement and retention in our current environment above and beyond the topic of compensation. Believe it or not, money isn’t always the number one reason people leave their current employer.
- The 6 primary reasons employees leave
- Creating an engaged culture from the new hire experience and beyond
- Engagement is not a one and done – sustainable strategies
- Wait – it’s not a one size fits all?
- Create a motivating environment – Just Ask!
- Who is successful with engagement and retention and what can we learn?
- ROI – Ultimately, your employees’ success will drive business success
Who Should Attend?
Managers, Supervisors, HR, Senior management. Anyone responsible for the oversight of the employee experience.
Vicki Kraai is a Senior Training Consultant for InterAction Training. Vicki infuses her training with a highly engaging “been there, done that” flavor. She started her banking career as a bank teller and worked her way up to CEO. She founded her consulting firm VK Solutions in 2010, specializing in assisting community-minded financial institutions grow their people and profitability. Vicki has a passion for developing people for success in the financial services industry. She holds a degree in Finance from Nebraska Wesleyan and serves on the Board of Directors of West Gate Bank in Lincoln, Nebraska.