- This event has passed.
Emotionally Intelligent Leadership
November 4, 2022 @ 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
Recent studies have shown emotional intelligence to be a key factor in leadership effectiveness. Emotionally intelligent leaders of teams create psychologically safe workplaces that lead to improved employee job satisfaction, retention, creativity, performance and well being.
Recording Available through February 4, 2023
What We Will Cover:
- Explain what emotional intelligence is and the difference between IQ and EQ
- Review the 5 key components of emotional intelligence
- Understand why emotionally intelligent leaders are more effective
- Explain the role of emotional intelligence in building high-trust relationships
- Review strategies to motivate and response to the needs of your team
- Use emotional intelligence to become a more effective leader
- Leave you with some everyday tools to use in your leadership journey
Anyone who is in a leadership position
Vicki Kraai is a Senior Training Consultant for InterAction Training. Vicki infuses her training with a highly engaging “been there, done that” flavor. She started her banking career as a bank teller and worked her way up to CEO. She founded her consulting firm VK Solutions in 2010, specializing in assisting community-minded financial institutions grow their people and profitability. Vicki has a passion for developing people for success in the financial services industry. She holds a degree in Finance from Nebraska Wesleyan and serves on the Board of Directors of West Gate Bank in Lincoln, Nebraska.