- This event has passed.
10 Practices To Create and Present Engaging Training
August 31, 2021 @ 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Five of our best practices will enhance your technical skills. All five techniques are surprisingly easy and will help you synergize your presentation with what you say and teach. These techniques can be applied to webinars, e-courses, or classroom training and are easy to implement in both new and existing training programs.
The other five best practices will complete your toolbox with attention-grabbing techniques and skills by setting the right tone, focusing on the right objectives, and embracing adult learning principles.
You will notice a remarkable increase in learner engagement and a more natural interaction between speaker and screen. Stop fighting with your slides, start looking like a polished presenter and register now.
Five Practices for Creating Engaging PowerPoint Decks
- How to showcase handouts, training manuals or other paper documents
- Rewording techniques for better audience engagement
- Alternatives to the dreaded bullet-point list
- Best practices for using photographs
- Choosing font combinations for emphasis and legibility
Five Practices for Engaging Your Learners
- Prepare learners for a great and inviting experience
- How to apply key adult learning principles
- Zero in on learning objectives by organizing content in chunks and bits
- Build tools that help learners be capable and independent
- Be the best example of your brand
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who is expected to train others, develops training programs, leads meetings, or represents your brand.
Heather Legge is a training specialist and certified executive coach, founder of Envision Success Inc, and author of Lead With Moxie. She is a senior training consultant for InterAction Training and is known for her presentation and delivery expertise.
Previously, she earned her master’s in business administration and spent over 15 years in multiple industries transforming organizational performance through business analysis, project management, training and employee development.
She is passionate about making a positive impact in her local community and far beyond. She is always engaged in several networking, professional, and philanthropic groups.